Sign Up For Updates
Sign up here to begin receiving helpful updates and information that:
All fields required
- Help you work with your/your loved one's doctor
- Give you tips to help make treatment easier
- Help provide access to medication and services needed during treatment
- Provide contact information for patient advocacy and support organizations
SELECT IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
What are the possible side effects of SOMATULINE DEPOT?
SOMATULINE DEPOT may cause serious side effects, including:
Gallstones. Tell your healthcare professional if you get any of these symptoms:
- sudden pain in your upper right stomach area (abdomen)
- sudden pain in your right shoulder or between your shoulder blades
- yellowing of your skin and whites of your eyes
- fever with chills
Changes in your blood sugar (high blood sugar or low blood sugar). If you
have diabetes, test your blood sugar as your healthcare professional tells you to. Your
healthcare professional may change your dose of diabetes medicine.
- Slow heart rate
- High blood pressure
The most common side effects of SOMATULINE DEPOT in people with GEP-NETs include stomach area (abdominal) pain,
muscle and joint aches, vomiting, headache, and pain, itching, or a lump at the injection site.
SOMATULINE DEPOT may cause dizziness. If this happens, do not drive a car or operate machinery.
To learn more, please see additional Important Safety Information throughout this website
or go to this icon
located at the top of the page.